1) You recently mentioned about your upcoming track, ‘Raja Rani’. Have you yet decided the month or date of release? Fans are waiting!
The audio was completed 2 months ago. Just waiting for the video to be shot.
2) Who would you choose to play You in a movie of your life?
3) What is the craziest thing you would do for $100,000?
Go to Vegas and Party Hard!!
4) What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
I seriously don’t remember. I guess it was a phone or a guitar.
5) Which 5 people do you think could work together to achieve world peace?
“World Peace” is a fictional term. Because to achieve peace, someone has to kill someone. This process will go on until the end.
6) Any lessons learnt the hard way?
Many. One of them was when I left home with no money in my wallet, no credit in my phone and reserved fuel. Ended up alone on the road and walked home at midnight.
7) If you could travel back in time to meet any famous person, who would you choose and Why?
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Because he is a legend and I regret not attending any of his concerts.
8) Which famous voice would you most like to hear on your car’s GPS?
I don’t want a talking GPS. I like to drive in silence.
9) What are your future plans?
I don’t have a plan, I have goals to achieve. God must have a plan for me.
10) What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done?
Put a big snake around my neck.
11) Would you ever sky dive or bungee jump?
Oh yes! Already done bungee jumping though.
12) What’s the biggest personal change you’ve ever made?
Quit smoking ‘Sheesha.’
13) Tell your fans about your three positive and three negative traits.
Positive: Observant, Calm, Cheerful;
Negative: Lazy, Sensitive, Reserved
14) If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
15) Can you talk about a fan encounter that completely took you by surprise?
Haha yes, I’ve mentioned this before as well, when a guy in Iqra University, Peshawar asked for my Skype ID :p
Another funny one was when we were eating at a restaurant and a woman came to my mom and asked her “Meri betiyan aap k betay k sath picture le lain?”
16) Any message for your fans?
Keep listening to good music. Thank you so much for all the support. I love you all. Stay true, stay safe!
17) Views about GaibianPost?
GabianPost is doing the right thing in their own interesting way. Good Luck for the future! 🙂
Thank you Abdullah Qureshi for being part of this interview contest. Also, on behalf of GaibianPost and myself, congratulations to the all the winners, it was fun working with you.
Interviewed By: Ayesha Naeem, Abdul Rehman Ahmed, Rabiya Merchant and Sana Tariq.