D.O.B: 1st September 2001
Favorite Food: Happy Meal and School Lunch Wala Anda 😀
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
1) For those who don’t already know – can you tell us a little about yourself? Who is Arbaz?
My name is Arbaz Khan and I am 12 years old boy. I am youngest Pakistani Rapper/Scriptwriter who is doing music professionally, “12 Saal ka Larka” is my debut song. This song is all about me, it tells who Arbaz Khan is 🙂
2) Mr. Arbaz, congratulations on releasing your first rap, “12 Saal Ka Larka.” Tell us a little about how you came up with this song.
Thanks you so much, I am a fan of music and writing since 2009. I wrote my first RAP in August 2009. “12 Saal Ka Larka” is my introduction, it tells who is Arbaz Khan, what I like, which artists I respect, my school issue which is real (Baal Katwa lena roz School Walay Boltay, Sharartain meri Parents k samnay kholtay) etc.
3) Were you expecting this much appreciation from your fans?
To be honest I never knew that it will become viral in couple of days but I knew that my music and content is different from rest.
4) Tell us a bit about your management?
After listening my music, Beyond Records signed me for an album deal.
5) What big names in rap field you look to for inspiration, Whose work has influenced you most?
Well I am huge fan of good music, there is a long list but I would like to name few of them;
Mainstream artists includes; Jay-Z, Kanye West, Drake, Lil Wayne
Desi artists includes; Bilal Saeed, Bohemia and Honey Singh.
6) What is your age and in which standard you are studying?
I am 12 years old and studying in P2.
7) How does it feel to be ‘Pakistan’s Youngest Rapper?
It feels awesome 🙂
8) Which singer would you like to collaborate with?
Depends on situation of song but not dying to collaborate with anyone.
9) Are you coming up with some next projects?
Yes, Soon my next song will be out.
10) Where do you see yourself in next 5 years from now?
At the age of 17 insha’allah will be doing bigger and better.
11) Can you talk about that one defining moment when you knew you wanted to be a rapper?
Yes I really want to share that, in 2009 one morning I woke up and suddenly started rapping few lines I don’t know how it happened and from there I got appreciation from my family and aimed to be a rapper because in my first ever writing said “Mera Dil Kehta Hai Banoo Ga Mai Rapper” – I also have video for that when I was slim 8 years old kid 😀
12) On a scale from one to 10, rate me as an interviewer.
13) Any message for your fans?
I love each and everyone of you and you guys are awesome like me 😉
14) Views about GaibianPost?
GaibianPost thanks so much for showing your support, you guys are really a next generation media company 🙂
Thank you Arbaz for this interview. Also, on behalf of GaibianPost. May you prosper and make Pakistanis proud.
Interviewed by: Abdul Rehman Ahmed